These are among the stories I’ll be mentioning during today’s show:
- “CONFIRMED: Black female was behind racist Instagram hoax account,” The College Fix, by Hayley Tschetter
- “Whitmer apologizes after photo shows her at bar violating her own order,” The Detroit News, by Craig Mauger
- “Ted Cruz says Brian Williams had a ‘hissy fit’ after calling him ‘Kremlin Cruz’,” New York Post, by Mark Moore
- “A California assemblyman got triggered on the streets of San Francisco,” American Thinker, by Andrea Widburg
- “Two-thirds of Americans say beef, chicken prices have skyrocketed,” New York Post, by Jackie Salo
- “Newt Gingrich: DC vs. the rest of America — a major political hurricane is building outside the Beltway,” Fox News, by Newt Gingrich
- “DOJ Seizes $90,000, Charges Black Lives Matter Supporter Who Allegedly ‘Stormed Capitol,’ Sold Footage to News Outlets,” The Epoch Times, by Jack Phillips
- “Biden Wants To Spy on American Bank Accounts,” Reason, by Elizabeth Nolan Brown
- “The curious case of the BLM-loving Capitol riot provocateur who was paid $35K each by CNN and NBC,” American Thinker, by Thomas Lifson
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!