These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Is COVID a Pandemic of the Unvaccinated? Not Quite.” American Thinker, by Dr. Brian Joondeph
- “Why most Americans no longer honor unions on Labor Day,” NY Post, by Post Editorial Board
- “Joe Biden Is Not Going to Like College Football’s Latest Chant,” Townhall, by Matt Vespa
- “Lies, omissions and false fact checks – a banner week for media disinformation,” NY Post, by Post Editorial Board
- “‘Now that my unemployment is up I’m ready to come back’: End of $300 boost may help NYC eateries,” NY Post, by Julia Marsh, Jack Morphet, Georgett Roberts, and Tamar Lapin
- “It’s now obvious that Biden doesn’t even want to stop the ever-growing border surge,” NY Post, by Post Editorial Board
- “Rutgers bars unvaccinated student from attending virtual classes,” NY Post, by Lee Brown
- “‘I wish I had better news’: Vaccine mandate poses serious staffing crisis for State Patrol,” WND, by Art Moore
- “Hell to pay for sanctimonious anti-harassment NGOs who colluded to defend pervy Cuomo,” American Thinker, by Monica Showalter
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!