These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Biden Says He Visited ‘Tree of Life’ After 2018 Massacre, but Synagogue Says ‘No,'” Breitbart News, by Paul Bois
- “Amherst College’s insane COVID rules are all about upper-class virtue-signaling,” NY Post, by Matthew Walther
- “‘Fact-Checkers’ Rush to ‘Correct’ Grieving Parents,” Townhall, by Tim Graham
- “Charges Filed Against Transgender Sex Offender For Exposing Himself In Spa,” The Federalist, by Haley Strack
- “White House Spokesperson Jen Psaki Makes Jaw-Dropping Announcement, There Are Only Two Genders,” The Conservative Treehouse, by Sundance
- “A ‘Fact-Check’ on Joe Biden Checking His Watch Leads to a Correction for the Ages,” RedState, by Bonchie
- “Hundreds of URI Students Have Requested Religious Vaccine Exemptions by Checking a Box,” The Providence Journal, by Amy Russo
- “Key FBI agent in Whitmer kidnapping plot posted anti-Trump rants online during investigation,” Washington Examiner, by Jeremy Beaman
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!