These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Another Scheme To Enlarge An Already Bloated Federal Government,” Issues & Insights, by I & I Editorial Board
- “Did Barbara Boxer just get mugged by reality?,” American Thinker, by Andrea Widburg
- “D.C. Elects Imprisoned Murderer,” Frontpage Mag, by Matthew Vadum
- “How the Left Has Used COVID-19 to Bankrupt the United States,” Townhall, by Stephen Moore
- “GOP’s AM presser counters Pelosi’s ‘sham’ hearing with questions they want answered about Jan. 6,” BizPac Review, by Jon Dougherty
- “‘Why would you do this to a grandma?’ What former California senator Barbara Boxer, 80, asked when she was attacked and robbed of her cellphone by a ‘kid’ in crime-ridden Oakland, California,” The Daily Mail, by AP and Natasha Anderson
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!