These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “As millions march against communism across Cuba, Biden administration makes an outrageous response,” American Thinker, by Monica Showalter
- “Rape and Murder? It’s Political,” Power Line Blog, by John Hinderaker
- “Board of Bar Overseers finds misconduct in Farak case,” CommonWealth Magazine, by Shira Schoenberg
- “Alleged failed East Boston kidnapper was wearing a GPS device because a judge had let him out of jail while he awaited trial on child-rape charges, DA says,” Universal Hub, by adamg
- “It’s Different When Biden Does It,” Townhall, by Derek Hunter
- “Police Hunt for Woman Who Disappeared with $10 Million in Cash from Armored Car Company,” Newsweek, by Georgina Jadikovskaall
- “Chick-fil-A at Thruway rest stops? Lawmakers want plans scrapped,” Lohud., Tiffany Cusaac-Smith
- “BACKLASH: CNN Mercilessly Mocked for Biased Story Protecting Biden from Rising Gas Prices,” MRC Newsbusters, Joseph Vazquez
- “Inflation climbs higher than expected in June as price index rises 5.4%,” CNBC, Jeff Cox
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!