Welcome, welcome, one and all! This Independence Week, while you were barbecuing and watching fireworks, some characters across the country chose to misbehave. Below, check out our runners-up for the Police Blotter Fax prize.
If you missed this week’s episode, catch it here while you peruse the links below:
Man with Heart-Shaped Face Tattoo Accused of Pelting Skittles at Restaurant Patrons [MUGSHOT] | DAVID PROPPER – The New York Post
- “Taste the rainbow! Do it!”
Surfers Shocked as Otter Climbs Aboard, Goes for Ride [VIDEO] | KATIE DOWD – WBALTV
- The intelligence demonstrated by this otter far surpasses that of any human found in this week’s headlines. It’s otter-ly ridiculous, really.
2 Decapitated Goats Found Stuffed in Garbage Bags Behind New York Burger King: “Ritualistic Animal Sacrifice” [PHOTO] | JON BROWN – Fox News
- The most authentic meat in proximity of a fast food chain in years!
Villager’s Jailed Son in More Trouble After Tossing Toilet Contents at Detention Deputy [MUGSHOT] | Villages News
Despite the attempts by the Left to give everyone a Participation Award, here at the Howie Carr Show, not everyone can be a winner. Two people can be, though. Here are the stories they submitted!
Wine Store Owner Says a Thief Drilled a Hole in his Roof, Descended by Rope, and Stole Bottles Worth $600,000. “It was like Something Out of Ocean’s Eleven,” the Store Manager Said. | JOSHUA ZITSER – Yahoo News
- Sure, we all make pour decisions, but how Merlot can you go?
Foot Fondler on the Lam After Targeting Women at 4.5-star Luxury Lake Tahoe Resort | KATHERINE DONLEVY – The New York Post
- If you catch anyone swimming with socks on, you can’t blame them. This festishist is still at large!