These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “We Evacuated a Horde We Can’t Vet, But Left Many Deserving Afghans,” Power Line Blog, by Paul Mirengoff
- “Feds reportedly lose track of thousands of migrant kids after release,” NY Post, by Samuel Chamberlain
- “De Blasio’s DOE takes its war on learning to a new extreme with ‘no honor roll’ push,” NY Post, by Post Editorial Board
- “This Guy Is Senile and Can the Media Stop Pretending He’s Not?” Townhall, by Kurt Schlichter
- “Biden reportedly has a history of disrespecting Gold Star families,” Fox News, by Jessica Chasmar
- “U.S. In More Trouble Than At Any Time In Its History,” Issues & Insights, by I & I Editorial Board
- “Serial pervert, cut loose because of bail reform, terrorizes NYC nabe,” NY Post, by David Meyer, Kevin Sheehan, and Gabrielle Fonrouge
- “Bill Kristol: People in My Circle Who Voted for Biden Don’t Expect to Support Him Again,” Breitbart News, by Joshua Caplan
- “Candace Owens claims she was refused a Covid test because she’s an anti-vaxxer,” Yahoo! News, by Jade Bremner
- “Utah voters ready for Romney replacement, poll shows,” Washington Times, by Seth McLaughlin
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!