These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Florida diner owner posts sign telling Biden backers to eat elsewhere,” NY Post, by Joshua Rhett Miller
- “San Francisco may offer cash incentives for not committing crimes,” Kron4, by Haaziq Madyun
- “As Biden repeats claim that ‘nobody could have known’ Afghan Army would collapse, bombshell transcript from July reveals he pressured Afghan President Ghani to create ‘perception’ Taliban wasn’t winning ‘WHETHER IT’S TRUE OR NOT’,” Daily Mail, by Roby Crilly and Ariel Zilber
- “Biden’s Afghanistan Speech Shows He Is Sociopathic,” RedState, by Nick Arama
- “In secret texts, U.S. military officials lamented leaving Americans behind in Kabul,” Just the News, by Susan Katz Keating
- “Is Texas Shooting The Start Of A Biden-Fueled Terrorism Surge?” Issues & Insights, by I & I Editorial Board
- “Biden’s Presidency Is Already a Total Disaster, And It’s All His Own Fault, ” The Federalist, by John Daniel Davidson
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!