These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “White House reporter: People have ‘egg on their face’ over COVID origins denial,” New York Post, by Emily Jacobs
- “Mercedes tumbles off jack, kills suspected catalytic converter thief,” Oregon Live, by The Columbian
- “Five Americans on what $50K of federal student loan forgiveness would mean to them,” NBC News, by Ben Kesslen
- “117 Employees File Lawsuit Against Texas Hospital for Requiring COVID-19 Vaccine,” Epoch Times, by Jack Phillips
- “Fed. Court Blocks Biden Plan to Only Give COVID Help to Women and Minority-Owned Restaurants,” RedState, by Shipwreckedcrew
- “American Airlines: No more booze sales onboard until mask mandate ends (except in business and first class),” American Thinker, by Thomas Lifson
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!