These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Rutgers University-New Brunswick Chancellor, Provost Apologize After Condemning Uptick In Anti-Semitic Attacks,” Daily Caller, by Greg Price
- “Men booted from Yankee Stadium after displaying ‘Trump Won’ banner,” The New York Post, by Mark Lungariello
- “How Anthony Fauci Made Himself The Face Of America’s Institutional Decay,” The Federalist, by Tristan Justice
- “DeSantis: People Moving to Florida ‘Overwhelmingly’ Registering as Republicans, Including Democrats,” Epoch Times, by Jack Phillips
- “Fauci once argued for risky viral experiments — even if they can lead to pandemic,” The New York Post, by Gabrielle Fonrouge
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!