These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “CBS Affiliate apologizes for memorializing a cop killer,” The RF Angle, by Blair Nelson
- “EPIC: Some Michigan Residents Use Transgender ‘Logic’ to Go Maskless,” PJ Media, by Matt Margolis
- “Border Patrol nabs 10 sex offenders in one week,” The New York Post, by Samuel Chamberlain
- “AOC reveals she’s in therapy and then insults combat veterans by comparing serving in Congress on 1/6 to having effectively ‘served in war’,” American Thinker, by Thomas Lifson
- “Atlanta councilman Antonio Brown, who voted to defund police, has car stolen,” The New York Post, by Amanda Woods
- “Democratic Socialist Bernie Sanders has a long list of diva demands when it comes to his travel: Book,” Fox News, by Thomas Barrabi
- “USA Today Removes References To Transgender Athletes As ‘Male’ In High School Track Star’s Op-Ed, Calls It ‘Hurtful Language’,” The Daily Wire, by Tim Pearce
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!