These are among the stories I’ll be mentioning during today’s show:
- “Michigan’s 6-person restaurant, bar rule rescinded after Whitmer’s violation,” The Detroit News, by Beth LeBlanc
- “Lawmakers lose committee assignments after breaking State House mask rule,” Press Herald, by Edward D. Murphy
- “I was the fastest girl in Connecticut. But transgender athletes made it an unfair fight.” USA Today, by Chelsea Mitchell
- “Scandals Mount For New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham,” The Federalist, by Tristan Justice
- ‘US liberal media’s Covid U-turn: A year after TRASHING theory that COVID originated from a Wuhan lab because Trump supported the suggestion – America’s woke mainstream news outlets suddenly start asking if it’s true!‘ Daily Mail, by Harriet Alexander
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!