These are among the stories I’ll be mentioning during today’s show:
- “Tucker Carlson Laughs Last as PolitiFact Forced to Retract Ruling on His Lab-Made COVID Virus Report,” RedState, by Brandon Morse
- “Trump to hold rallies in Florida, Georgia, Ohio and North Carolina,” New York Post, by Samuel Chamberlain
- “PBS station defends drag queen skit for kids: ‘performance art that can inspire creative thinking’,” Fox News, Sam Dorman
- “CBP Chief Defends Releasing Illegal Migrants Into U.S. Without Court Dates: It Cuts Admissions Processing Time,” Breitbart News, Edwin Mora
- “Nervous workers struggle to adjust to new mask policies,” Chicago Sun Times, by AP
- “Peter Thiel, J.D. Vance ready to Rumble, investing in popular conservative video site,” Fox Business, by Houston Keene
- “Five Oregon Counties Vote in Favor of “Seceding” from the State,” Powerline Blog, by Paul Mirengoff
- “‘I made a mistake’: CNN’s Chris Cuomo admits he ‘crossed the line’ taking part in official calls advising brother Andrew during his sex-pest scandal after network bosses said it was ‘inappropriate’,” Daily Mail, by Adam Schrader and Keith Griffith
- “IT BEGINS: Fully Vaccinated People in Oregon Must Show Proof of Vaccination Status in Order to Enter Businesses Without a Mask,” The Gateway Pundit, by Cristina Laila
- “NY Mag: Pediatric COVID-19 hospitalizations may have been ‘grossly inflated‘,” Hot Air, by Ed Morrissey
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!