These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Willful Blindness About The America’s Violent Crime Wave,” Powerline Blog, by Paul Mirengoff
- “I Do Not Come to Praise Fauci, but to Bury Him,” RedState, by Jennifer Oliver O’Connell
- “Prosecutors seek to drop first Capitol riot case,” NBC News, by Pete Williams
- “Employees Are Quitting Instead of Giving Up Working From Home,” Bloomberg, by Anders Melin & Misyrlena Egkolfopoulou
- “What does it take to be a good remote worker?,” Boston Globe, by Katie Johnston
- “Black Lives Matter looks like it’s falling apart,” American Thinker, by Monica Showalter
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!