These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Many Bay Area residents feel free keeping their masks on,” The Mercury News, by Aldo Toledo
- “Fed Chair Powell says it’s ‘very, very unlikely’ the U.S. will see 1970s-style inflation,” CNBC, by Jeff Cox
- “It’s Beginning to Look Like Enemy Action,” American Thinker, by John Green
- “Mother of 2 dies after brazen Humboldt Park shooting that killed boyfriend: ‘They spent years together, they made a family together’,” Chicago Sun Times, by Tom Schuba
- “St. Paul school district forced to cover $1.9M in improper spending by food service department during pandemic,” TwinCities Pioneer Press, by Josh Verges
- “Democrat Says the Quiet Part Out Loud. Their Election Bill Isn’t a Reform, It’s a Means for Them to Grab Power Forever.” PJ Media, by Bryan Preston
- “More than 150 Houston hospital workers resign or are fired for refusing to have Covid-19 vaccine,” Daily Mail, by AP and Peter Belfiore
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!