These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Fury as New York prosecutors DROP looting charges against HUNDREDS arrested during riots last summer – with Manhattan DA ‘too busy building his case against Trump’,” Daily Mail, by Keith Griffith
- “Illinois city cancels July 4 parade over COVID-19 concerns but allows Juneteenth and Pride celebrations,” Fox News, by Caitlin McFall
- “Illegal Aliens Who Killed Americans Removed from DHS ‘Most Wanted’ List,” Breitbart News, by John Binder
- “Nepotism abounds in Biden Administration,” Power Line Blog, by Paul Mirengoff
- “Juneteenth Celebrations Around the Nation Marred by Shootings, Death,” Breitbart News, by AWR Hawkins
- “Biden’s bad run: Is he doing worse in the courts than Trump?” The Hill, by Jonathan Turley
- “Are We Stuck with Biden?” American Thinker, by Paul Gottfried
- “Sheldon Whitehouse doesn’t denounce super-exclusive beach club his family belongs to,” Fox News, by Tyler Olson
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!