These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Biden Privilege: A Tale of Two Racists,” American Thinker, by Edward Kennelly
- “Tucker Carlson: Government agents may have helped organize the Jan. 6 Capitol riot,” Fox News, by Tucker Carlson
- “Navy Chief Dodges Questions on Ibram Kendi’s Extremism After Recommending His Book to Sailors,” Breitbart News, by Kristina Wong
- “Democrats Trapped in Progressive Echo Chamber,” Townhall, by Byron York
- “Hillary Clinton: Questioning Election Results Is Doing Putin’s Work — ‘Very Dangerous’,” Breitbart News, by Trent Baker
- “Hunter Biden’s artwork is actually good and will be worth a lot, experts say,” New York Post, by Nicholas Conca, Jessica Sonkin, and Kate Sheehy
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!