These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
- “Man, 20, caught urinating in Houston street is shot dead after being confronted by large group of angry residents,” Daily Mail, by Christopher Eberhart
- “Lost at G-7: Joe Biden wanders into the wrong cafeteria at the G-7 until Jill finally finds him and leads him away,” American Thinker, by Monica Showalter
- “Judge halts Biden’s ‘unconstitutional’ $4BN program to pay up to 120% of black, Hispanic, Asian or Native American farmers’ debt after 12 white farmers sued,” Daily Mail, by Rachel Sharp
- “A Major Newspaper Is Refusing to Describe the Austin Mass Shooting Suspect,” RedState, by Nick Arama
- “The Number of Small Businesses Destroyed by COVID Lockdowns Will ASTOUND You,” PJ Media, by Victoria Taft
- “Ditch the Donkey – Democrats’ New Mascot is the Face Mask,” American Thinker, by Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.
- “Adults Refusing Vaccine More Comfortable Going to Restaurants, Bars Than Fully Vaccinated: Poll,” Newsweek, by Christina Zhao
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!