These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Judge calls man who torched police station ‘a good person who made a terrible mistake’,” NY Post, by Yaron Steinbuch
- “How a lenient NYC judge left a reputed gangbanger free to allegedly kill an innocent dad,” NY Post, by Joe Marino, Kevin Sheehan, and Bruce Golding
- “GOP Rep. Byron Donalds says he’s been shut out of the Congressional Black Caucus,” Fox News, by Morgan Phillips
- “‘Biden’s inflation crisis is here’: Inflation jumps to 5% through April in the quickest rise since the Great Recession as Republicans blame soaring prices on massive Democrat stimulus programs,” Daily Mail, by Keith Griffith
- “Was Trump right about hydroxychloroquine all along? New study shows drug touted by former president can increase COVID survival rates by 200%,” Daily Mail, by Harriet Alexander
- “Fox News Heir Spent $20 Million Opposing Trump,” Newsmax, by Newsmax Wires
- “People Leaving Blue States Advise Those Who Remain, ‘Start Making Better Decisions on Who You Vote For’” The Epoch Times, by Patricia Tolson
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!