These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “ANALYSIS: People That Were Constantly Wrong About Russia Are Pushing Yet Another Dubious Trump/Putin Story,” Greg Price, Daily Caller
- “Almost nobody is repaying their student loans,” Rick Newman, Yahoo! Finance
- “The Dreaded Misery Index Is On The Rise Under Biden,” Editorial Board, Issues & Insights
- “Howie Carr: State Police fighting to keep big pensions,” Howie Carr, The Boston Herald
- “The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is straight out of Dr. Strangelove,” Andrea Widburg, American Thinker
- “The perils of corporate virtue signaling,” Paul Mirengoff, Powerline Blog
- “The Washington Post’s attack on Tucker Carlson misses the mark,” Paul Mirengoff, Powerline Blog
- “Judge finds Portsmouth man not guilty by reason of insanity in shooting of Woonsocket cop,” Katie Mulvaney, The Providence Journal
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!