These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Who Believes Anthony Fauci?” American Thinker, by J. Robert Smith
- “Why are Red State Democratic Senators Voting for David Chipman?” Townhall, by John R. Lott, Jr.
- “Andrew Cuomo lounges poolside as sexual harassment scandal swirls,” NY Post, by Bernadette Hogan and Aaron Feis
- “Biden’s DHS Admits ‘Significantly Increased Rates’ of COVID-Positive Border Crossers Arriving in U.S.,” Breitbart News, by John Binder
- “Arizona state Senator Tony Navarrete arrested for sexual conduct with a minor,” Fox10 Phoenix, by Desiree Fluellen and Alexa Vagnozzi
- “CDC Director Walensky’s Husband Received $5 Million in HHS Grants – and That’s Just the Start of It,” RedState, Scott Hounsell
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!