These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Louisiana man missing after alligator attack in Ida floodwaters,” NY Post, by Kenneth Garger
- “FBI: Texas shooter possibly inspired by foreign terrorists,” Fox 28, by Fox 28 Spokane
- “Shana Chappell, Grieving Mother of Marine Kareem Nikoui Killed in Kabul, Has Facebook and Instagram Accounts Suspended For Speaking Against Joe Biden,” The Conservative Treehouse, by Sundance
- “Afghan Resistance leader: Biden’s crisis cost US its dignity; Stranded Americans welcome in Panjshir Valley,” Fox News, by Charles Creitz
- “The Story About Biden Checking His Watch During Dignified Transfer Just Got a Lot Worse,” Townhall, by Leah Barkoukis
- “Biden Introduces Former Congressman at FEMA Event Who Quit to Work for Him: My Boy,” Mediaite, by Rudy Takala
- “No Blinken Way,” Power Line Blog, by Scott Johnson
- “Blinken: Taliban must earn ‘international legitimacy and support,'” The Hill, by Laura Kelly
- “Biden blew it speaking to the wife of a Marine killed in Kabul,” American Thinker, by Andrea Widburg
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.