I am on vacation today but here are some stories that I am reading:
- “Twitter permanently suspends Alex Berenson over coronavirus tweets,” Fox Business, by Michael Ruiz
- “Mitt Romney Blames Trump For Joe Biden’s Afghanistan Crisis that Led to Death of 13 US Service Members,” Gateway Pundit, by Cristina Laila
- “Air Force veteran left homeless after tenants refuse to pay rent,” NY Post, by Isabel Vincent
- “Biden’s Agencies Bringing Afghans ‘With No Documents Whatsoever’ to U.S.,” Breitbart News, by John Binder
- “Brace Yourselves. This College’s New COVID Restrictions Are Almost Too Insane To Be Real,” Townhall, by Scott Morefield
- “Virginia Education Department Instructs Teachers To Avoid Teaching About Muslim Extremism On 9/11,” The DailyWire, by Chrissy Clark
- “Secretary of State Antony Blinken ‘was on VACATION in the Hamptons just hours before Kabul fell‘,” Daily Mail, by Peter Belfiore
- “Playing the Race Card on Larry Elder,” City-Journal, by Heather Mac Donald
- “Biden Vows to Remember,” Power Line Blog, by Scott Johnson
- “FBI suffers another black eye, admits it hid payments to informant in white supremacist case,” Just The News, by John Solomon
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!