These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “The Winkin’ of Blinken,” Power Line Blog, by Scott Johnson
- “Yikes: CDC Seems to Have Covered up Data Showing Masking Kids in Schools Is Pointless,” RedState, by Bonchie
- “Report: Up to 100 Afghans Seeking Resettlement in U.S. ‘Flagged’ by Terrorism Watch Lists,” Breitbart News, by John Binder
- “College students are living under hysterical levels of COVID-19 fear,” Washington Examiner, by Brad Polumbo
- “NJ landlord can’t evict man suspected of animal sacrifices over rent freeze: report,” NY Post, by Patrick Reilly
- “Robbery Suspect Dies After Allegedly Pointing Gun at Armed Citizen,” Breitbart News, by AWR Hawkins
- “Biden jokes with NBC correspondent about Americans stranded in Afghanistan,” American Thinker, by Monica Showalter
- “Why Do Media Fact Checkers Keep Ignoring This Biden Big Lie?” Issues & Insights, by I & I Editorial Board
- “Politico: Biden Administration is ‘Gaslighting’ on Afghanistan,” MRC NewsBusters, by P.J. Gladnick
- “Prosecutors for first time not opposing parole for RFK assassin Sirhan Sirhan,” The Hill, by Celine Castronuovo
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!