These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “No Standard, No Problem,” American Thinker, by Randy Boudreaux
- “Cuomo uses final days as gov to commute, pardon 10 felons — including 3 tied to killings,” NY Post, by Carl Campanile
- “The speech that shamed America: Its contemptible dishonesty would have made Donald Trump blush. Now, this blistering analysis by ANDREW NEIL asks – how can the liberals’ hero Joe Biden ever recover?,” Daily Mail, by Andrew Neil
- “EXCLUSIVE: House GOP demands answers over $87B in i Spmproper spending on entitlements,” The Washington Times, by Haris Alc
- “Woman arrested for near-subway shove has history of transit attacks,” NY Post, by Joe Marino and David Meyer
- “Connecticut: GOP Flips State Senate Seat in a District Biden Won by 25 Points,” Breitbart News, by Paul Bois
- “Biden once said ‘F–k that’ on US obligation to stay in Afghanistan,” NY Post, by Emily Crane
- “Biden’s Dithering Doomed Afghanis,” Townhall, by Betsey McCaughey
- “Mitch Daniels, risk-taker,” Washington Examiner, by Salena Zito
- “Joe Biden and the American malaise,” Spiked Online, by Brendan O’Neill
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!