These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “‘Case’: Another semantic Trojan Horse,” American Thinker, by Leann Horrocks
- “Purported Taliban Spokesman Has Active Twitter Account, Trump Still Suspended,” MRC NewsBusters, by Autumn Johnson
- “Twitter SUSPENDS anonymous account that revealed California Democrat Rep Ted Lieu donated $50,000 of campaign funds to Stanford University before his son was accepted,” Daily Mail, by Annabel Grossman
- “Biden’s Muddled Thinking of Afghanistan,” Power Line Blog, by Paul Mirengoff
- “Afghanis face 14-step U.S. visa process as Taliban streams into Kabul. And illegals at the border? Come on in,” American Thinker, by Monica Showalter
- “Green Revolution Hypocrisy: Tory Climate Tsar Drives Diesel Car,” Breitbart News, by Victoria Friedman
- “Dear Media: You got what you wanted and what you worked for. Happy now?,” American Thinker, by Patricia McCarthy
- “Joe Biden’s defeat will echo for eternity,” NY Post, by Miranda Devine
- “Russia says Afghan president fled with 4 cars, chopper full of money,” NY Post, by Yaron Steinbuch
- “Exit from Kabul,” Power Line Blog, by Scott Johnson
- “POLITICO Playbook: How the White House wants to spin the fall of Kabul,” Politico, by Tara Palmeri
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!