Although I’m playing hooky today there is still homework to be done! These are among the stories Taylor will be talking about during today’s show:
- “California officials seek woman seen feeding platter of meat to coyote,” WSB-TV Atlanta, by Bob D’Angelo
- “Border Patrol Encountered 212,000 Migrants in July, Breaking 21-Year Record,” National Review, by Caroline Downey
- “US Media Goes FULL Pravda: NOT ONE SINGLE Mainstream Outlet Reports on President’s Naked Son with Hooker Complaining About Russians Stealing His Laptop for Blackmail,” Gateway Pundit, by Jim Hoft
- “Man released early from prison due to COVID accused in killing 2 days later,” NJ.com, by Matt Gray
- “Broadway superstar Laura Osnes fired from show for not being vaccinated,” Page Six, by Ian Mohr
- “Supreme Court Partially Blocks New York’s Eviction Moratorium,” Power Line Blog, by Paul Mirengoff
- “After a widow put her $1.5 million mansion on the market, a group of ‘sovereign citizens’ moved in, changed the locks, and tried to claim it as their own,” Insider, by Kelsey Vlamis
- “Texas Tribune Makes Pretty Egregious ‘Mistake’ on Number of Children Hospitalized With COVID,” RedState, by Nick Arama
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!