These are among the stories I’ll be talking about during today’s show:
- “Joe Biden Confuses Michigan Governor Whitmer with His Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm,” The Gateway Pundit, by Cristina Laila
- “Biden Gets Confused Again and Says a Lot of Gibberish About Rising Prices,” RedState, by Nick Arama
- “Biden sexual assault accuser Tara Reade calls for him to ‘follow Cuomo and resign’ and demands a ‘REAL investigation’ into her claims to ‘expose the corruption of protecting predators’,” Daily Mail, by Katelyn Caralle and Jennifer Smith
- “‘Disgraced Creep Cuomo still eligible for $50,000-per-year state pension,” NY Post, by Carl Campanile
- “Two Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rappers were shot dead in Portland,” Daily Mail, by Brian Stieglitz
- “COVID-19 Outbreak At Migrant Facility Infects At Least 150 People,” Daily Caller, by Bradley Devlin
- “Forty percent of migrants released in Texas border city test positive for COVID-19, officials say,” Washington Examiner, by Anna Giaritelli
- “Washington Post Attacks Facebook for Insufficient Censuring of Conservatives,” Power Line Blog, by Paul Mirengoff
- “Judge orders release of man charged with straw purchase of gun allegedly used to kill Officer Ella French,” Chicago Sun Times, by Jon Seidel and Madeline Kenney
- “California Professor Accused of Starting Wildfires Predicted Trump Would ‘Get Violent’ if He Lost 2020 Election,” American Greatness, by Debra Heine
Read up and get in on today’s discussion.
Tune in at 3 PM, Call in at 844-500-4242, and text ‘HOWIE’ to 63566!